The Administration Council Member Daw Dwe Bu, accompanied by Kachin State Chief Minister and officials, oversaw the MSMEs development activities in Bhamo Township of Kachin State and coordinated with responsible persons to fulfil the requirements for the production of value-added products for export quality on 11 September.
- The SAC member visited Nay Min Oil Mill, Bhamo Peanut Oil Trading owned and operated by U Yoe and inspected the running of oil mill that can daily produce 20 tonnes of edible oil.
- She then visited Shan Ma Lay preserved fruit jam and wine production site in Bhamo owned and operated by U Yi Khan and Daw Aye Ngin and inspected the production process of preserved fruit jams and quince preserve and wine.
- She then proceeded to the 3-Diamond Rice Mill in Hante Ward of Bhamo and observed the working processes of the 60-tonne rice milling machine that generated 60 tonnes and grain dryer. She also viewed round the new concrete road paving works conducted by the township municipal officials. The road is 1,000 feet long and 18 feet wide entrance to Technological University.
- On arrival at Sein Tharaphu Rice Mill in Shwepyitha Ward, she inspected the work progress of the mill.
- SAC Member Daw Dwe Bu, held meetings with district/township level departmental officials, ethnic literature and cultural associations, traders, MSME entrepreneurs, civil philanthropic associations and local people at Bhamo City Hall. Daw Dwe Bu discussed the SAC’s efforts for national development and called for the participation of every citizen in the government’s efforts.
- At the multi-purpose hall of Bhamo University, she met with Rectors, pro-rectors, professors, lecturers, teachers and education staff from Bhamo University, Technology University (Bhamo), Computer University, Technology High School and made an inspection tour around youths’ week activities for the youths’ all-round development and teaching demonstrations.
- The SAC member and delegation also visited Bhamo General Hospital, and offered support and encouragement to children and mothers in the hospital’s paediatric ward, providing financial assistance and nutritious food.
During her visits, she said that Bhamo township is located at a strategic location with easy transport, including air, sea and land transport, and it can also make border trade with China ensuring MSMEs development in a short period.
Source: Myawady Daily Newspaper (13-9-2023)
- The Administration Council Member Daw Dwe Bu, oversaw the MSMEs development activities in Bhamo Township of Kachin State and then met with the teaching staff from Bhamo University and coordinated them to fulfil their requirements.
- Bhamo township is located at a strategic location with easy transport, including air, sea and land transport, and it can also make border trade with China ensuring MSMEs development in a short period.